Tuesday, October 17, 2006

CB Mall

I finally took the plunge and invested in a CB Mall. CB stands for click bank. This is a website with a huge inventory of click bank's best selling ebooks. It is run by Jeff Mulligan who does a great job of promoting it and providing all sorts of tools for the newbie affiliate. It is sort of a plug and play small biz, your own little storefront online that is ready to go. You can buy in at two levels, $97 and $47. The higher price comes with some guaranteed traffic. Since I am on a budget and have time to work on building traffic, I chose the lower priced model.

The following link takes you to a site that tells 15 ways to make money with the CB Mall: http://www.cbmall.com/15ways.asp?storefront=huzone

I just got off a great teleconference with Rosalind Gardner and Anik Singal on the subject of Blogging. It reminded me why I had created this blog in the first place so I translated their inspiration into the action of writing this post.

I have a list of clients who have particiapted in my gambling market research gig, who I was hoping to invite to join a newsletter I am starting. The other thing I purchased recently was an AWeber autoresponder. What I found out is I have to construct what is called a squeeze page to invite my list to opt-in to my newsletter.

AWeber does not want me to write to my list from their site until everyone has opted in. This is so that they cannot be accused of spamming. So I will have to write the folks from my various email addresses and send them to my soon-to-be-built squeeze page so they can properly opt in, or at least a percentage of them will do this.

So my learning curve continues to be steep. I guess this is what it take to become a sucessful internet marketer!

No comments: