Friday, January 11, 2008

Cuddle Parties


I was just looking around at meetup.com. and I ran across these. I am very curious about them but it does not look like they are happening much in the Chicago area. If anyone reading this has been to one of these, I would love to hear what your experience was.

Here is their website: http://www.cuddleparty.com/ One of the great quotes on this website from the Dalai Lama, "The main cause of depression is a lack of affection."

I have always been a touchy-feely kinda guy, also subject to depression. I'm guessing more affectionate touch would go a long way toward solving that.

I looked long and hard for an appropriate image for this post. I love the image I found but it is probably a little too intense and romantic for this particular context. What do you think? Thanks to Clarita and morguefile.com for the free image.

No comments: